Saturday, April 14, 2007

slipstreamed by a life ponder


As I go through my day, each day, I don't usually experience slipstreams of my own making, in my own head. However, today was a bit different. Usually life gets in the way of one reaching the next goal, the big dream, the ultimate thing that each of us aims for. Today, as I was just bimbling along in my life, a life 'ponder' came out of nowhere, slipstreaming what was a lovely kind of blissful easy day. Its not a
completely new life ponder, but one that I didn't expect to come up again in my quite wonderful current existence. Simply, 'how did I end up here?' I can't really comment further today, as I am still musing over this. I will try to continue on tomorrow.

No comments:

Moon Phase

Google Search

Google
 

Things to Ponder

Alchemy

a special place

a special place
we all need one