Friday, April 6, 2007

Dangerous Slipstream



I can slipstream in most circumstances. Its kind of a natural thing for me, which I often don't realise I have done until I am done. However, slipstreaming a cop is dangerous stuff and I work really hard to not do that. There's nothing comfortable about being in a conversation with a police officer, no matter what the circumstance. They come into your life only when something negative has happened. Sometimes its because of what you have just done, other times its because of something that has been done to you or another person close by. Now, I am not talking about off duty police people. When they are off duty you can be quite social and normal with them, but usually only if you don't actually know what they do for a living.
whatcha doin' Willo?
I have slipstreamed myself, yet again! Ok, back on track. Cops don't 'get' slipstreaming. If you foolishly or unconsciously try, they come right back to 'the subject at hand' and are never happy about having to do so. And, an unhappy officer of the law spells danger, just a lot. Even if you are being helpful in their investigation of a break-in across the street from your house. One of my theories is that they think the act of slipstreaming is an attempt at diverting their attention and they become suspicious. A suspicious police person is also dangerous. You know when your mother used to make you sit on your hands to keep you still and out of mischief? I try to sit on my brain so that it stays out of mischief when I am talking to a cop. About anything. Ever.

No comments:

Moon Phase

Google Search

Google
 

Things to Ponder

Alchemy

a special place

a special place
we all need one